Saturday, January 26, 2008

Those Devilish Eggs!

Okay, now I know why they are called Deviled Eggs, because they are the devil to peel! Maybe it was because I was peeling FIVE DOZEN! Everything would be going along great and then there would be one that just wouldn't want to give up its shell. Therefore some have a few scars and wounds. Next time I volunteer to make deviled eggs, I'm having a peeling party. So, don't be surprised when you get an invite. And for those UCC people coming to the teacher's appreciation banquet Sunday night, no complaints about the eggs. Just know they were each touched with love and a few devilish thoughts! Enjoy.

4 comments:

Leah said...

Bless your heart! We forgot to sign up so we won't be partaking!! Hope you all have fun!

Rebecca said...

We just got in from Georgia. I hope everyone gobbles up your deviled eggs! I hope the ham and cheese squeeze turned out too. :)

Three plus Me said...

Yes, the Ham and Cheese squeeze were a hit! In fact, I need the "real recipe" if you don't mind. We were asked by several for the recipes, so we'll probably type them up and have copies for everyone to pick up. If you don't mind us sharing?
Thanks!

Elizabeth Johnston said...

Believe it or not, I've never made deviled eggs! and it doesn't look like I'll be making them anytime soon hearing how your experience went! Glad they turned out okay! I just love your blog!