Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Corn Salad

For a Mexican fellowship meal I brought Creamy Chicken Enchiladas and Corn Salad. Several have asked for the recipe. It may not be Mexican, but we really like it with our enchiladas!

Corn Salad

2 (15 oz.) cans whole kernel corn, drained

2 cups grated cheddar cheese

1 cup mayonnaise

1 cup green bell pepper, chopped

1/2 cup red onion, chopped

1 (10.5 oz.) bag coarsely crushed chili-cheese corn chips


Mix the first 5 ingredients and chill. Stir in corn chips just before serving.

Yield: 8 servings

Hope you try and enjoy!!

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

I just copied down the ingredients so I can make this. It sounds wonderful.

T. Brodie said...

Sounds great! I didn't get to try it that night, but will definitely have to make it. Chris also wants me to get the recipies for the things you made for class this morning. They were wonderful, and he keeps telling me to get them from you. Can you put those on here? I know TONS of people were talking about them!