Friday, May 2, 2008

Ballgames







Yesterday was our Ballgame Evening! Two students in my class play tee ball and Shelby plays coach pitch. I always try to show my support to students and parents in activities outside of school. So, Grant and Braden both had a game yesterday one at 5:30 and one at 6:00. It was the perfect opportunity to hit them both. We went to Grant's first at 5:30 then watched part of Braden's at 6:00. Then we left those fields and caught the last 20 minutes of Shelby's game. Here are some pics from the games. The sunset was beautiful last night and the weather was perfect for a night out. Enjoy!






8 comments:

Chad said...

I love going to the ball park. I don't think there is much that beats it.

Unknown said...

I love the pictures of Charlie and the boys getting ready to start running. Too cute!

Kristi said...

Those pics are so cute. I love those of Shelby - she looks like a pro!

Melissa Lester said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Melissa Lester said...

Along with a great mommy, what a wonderful teacher and aunt you are! It's great for the children that you support their activities, and fabulous for the mommies that you bring your camera. Great pics!

Leah said...

I love the picture of Chuck and the boys!

Michelle said...

What an awesome teacher you are!! These are things your students will remember forever!

Crystal said...

Your family looks great. I hate that I am so close and never get to see you. After reading your blog and everyone else's I decided to start my own.