Friday, February 29, 2008

Same old thing

Sorry for the break is posting. Not too much interesting has been going on here, just the same old thing. Coop's sick again with ear infections, so now we're talking tubes in the ears. So, I'd love some advice on this if any one's done it before with their children. I don't want to put him through that if it's not going to be worth it.

Charlie and I had a date night out not too long ago. And it had been too long since the last one. It's great getting out without children and ordering a dinner not sharing it with anyone! We're going to be doing it more often now that we've been reminded of how relaxing and fun dating your spouse can be.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Girl ~ We have not done tubes with Noah. When he was so sick with them last year (4 from Jan - May), we started taking him to the chiropractor and they cleared up. He got his first one since then last week, but it's been 2 months since he'd last been to the chiropractor, so we're taking him back again. I know not everyone believes in the chiropractor, but I say if it keeps them from having surgery, go for it. If you don't have one, we see Wade Clingan in Prattville with First Choice or in Montgomery Kirk Skinner is great. I hope he's better soon!

Three plus Me said...

You're the second person to tell me to take him to the chiropractor. I may be calling you for more info. Thanks!

Louise said...

My friend just had tubes put in her son and she said that he is a completely different baby! She said she didn't think he could get any happier because he was just born a happy baby but after the tubes he was even so much happier. That's all I know!! :)