Tuesday, February 12, 2008

My Cowboy

Alright, it sounds like I'm going to have to change the pic of my cowboy. He's been harassed with emails from his HikeFest/BK Renegades guys. I thought it was a cute fun pic, but the guys thought otherwise. So, no more Heath Ledger and Broke Back Mountain inuendos. Enjoy the new pic!

Cooper has gotten sick just overnight AGAIN! He's had a runny nose and nothing more wrong. Then after supper last night he started coughing, being fussy, and his breathing was a little more noticable. So, I gave him a breathing treatment and thought we'll head this sickness off. He woke up at four crying that "hurt" cry and VERY labored breathing, so I gave him another treatment. Then we woke up at 6:30 with the same and a 100 temp. He got another treatment and Tylenol (which he then threw-up as he was coughing). All that to say we've got the earliest Dr.'s appt. for 2:00 today. He's just my sick baby! I'm wondering if he didn't heal completely from two weeks ago?

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Great new pic!! I'm so sorry Cooper is sick again, this is just a rough time of year. I hope he feels better soon. :-)

Izzy said...

Just for the record, Professor Justin Bond was the only HikeFEST/BKR member to make any Heath Ledger/Brokeback Mountain reference. We've asked him to keep his movie-related preferences to himself from now on and hope that, in the future, you'll keep a daily or weekly rotation of pictures of Chuck in funny hats, outfits, etc.

Rebecca said...

I hope he gets better soon. Maybe you have headed this all off with the breathing treatments. Nowadays, you just can't keep them well.

Ryan F. said...

Bring back the pic...bring back the pic...bring back the pic...

Kristi said...

Kate was the same way. She vomited on my so often, and it was because she got to coughing so. It was so frustrating - but it does get better. Brooks has never really had that problem. Go figure... Hope that Coop feels better soon!

Melissa Lester said...

I hope Cooper feels better soon. I know you must be exhausted!