Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Cooper and the Crib

Today at school Cooper got out, fell out of the crib! I'm not really sure how it happened exactly. The babies sleep in double decker cribs where the side rails go up and down like a garage door. He sleeps in the top and somehow he managed to lift the rails up and the teachers heard him crying. They go in and find him standing on the floor!!! So, did he fall down and cry? Did he fall down, pass out and then wake up and cry? And then he threw-up in the car on the way home. So, we are keeping a close watch on him. I've called the Dr. and they told me what to watch out for. It's just so scary. Please keep Coop in your prayers. And his mommy to keep her mind from wandering and thinking the worst.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, that is scary! I hope they don't put him on the top "bunk" anymore. I will be thinking of y'all tonight, hopefully the throw up thing was a fluke!

Unknown said...

How scary! You all will be in my prayers.

Melissa Lester said...

I hope Cooper is doing better today, and that you both got a peaceful night's rest.

Leah said...

Bless your heart...hope he's ok!

Rebecca said...

So how is he doing today? Did he have an ok night last night? Did y'all have to keep checking on him during the night last night? Could I ask any more questions? :) I sure hope our little "poopah" is doing ok!!!

Elizabeth Johnston said...

I sure hope Cooper is okay! Keep us posted!

Nancy Hood said...

I've added you to my list of favorites, Julie, and read earlier this week of the fall. You haven't posted since then, so I'm praying it isn't because things went from scary to worse! Update us :) PS~I'm Jenny's mom :)

Kristi said...

Hi Julie - came across your blog from AH. I am adding you to my blog list, too! I guess that Cooper is OK now (it is a week later... HA!) I am looking forward to some inspirational pics!