Tuesday, July 8, 2008

4th of July

We traveled to Nashville to celebrate the 4th with family. We had a great time swimming, eating, and just relaxing with family. We celebrated Grandma's Birthday after grilling out a delicious dinner. She just laughed at the sparkler in her birthday cake!


Cooper finally loved the water and when it was time to get out, he threw a fit, of course. It made for some great pics!

We tried to get a picture of all the grandkids while they were all together. We probably took 100 pics and have 2 good ones. I thought I'd take advantage of the boys being dressed up and the pretty flowers and get some good ones of them. Well, Coop was not in the mood to sit still and say cheese...oh well.



Charlie got hooked on Guitar Hero. He enjoyed playing it outside on the big screen and we all felt like we were at his concert. And if you know Charlie then you know how he can really ham it up. We all got a good laugh and the neighbors probably did too!

The morning started off with a parade through the neighborhood which ended right in front of Jami's, Charlie's sister, house. So, we enjoyed seeing the police, fire truck, and all the kids riding their decorated cars, bikes, motorcycles, mowers, wagons, etc.



Here are the grandkids! All looking pretty good and sweet as always!


6 comments:

Chad said...

Tell Chuck not to be ashamed. We have the whole Rock Band set up and we jam all the time to it. Yeah we even created our own band.

Crystal said...

My kids never seem to be in the mood for pictures at the same time. You still got some cute ones though.

Lynne Griffies said...

Looks like you all had a great 4th of July. Super pics!

margie said...

I love the picture of Cooper pouting. I'm glad you all had a good time. Spending time with cousins is a good thing.

Melissa Lester said...

I love all those photos! The one of Austin and Cooper is especially cute to me. It reminds me of a time I tried to photograph Carson and Christian when they were really little. Christian kept crying and crying, but Carson dutifully held his pose and smile. Then he grabbed Christian's cheeks to pull them into a smile. It was so funny! I think I told Carson to stop, but now I wish I had captured that image. Anyway, love the photos!

Louise said...

Your pictures are really good!!