Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Naked Baby!

Last week I went to get Cooper up from his nap and this is what I saw, a NAKED BABY!

He had been awake for a while, but I didn't rush in to get him out of bed. I was selfish and wanted to get a few more things done around the house without interruption. Needless to say, I won't be selfish again...Coop was havin' a good time and had taken off his diaper. He was just in a diaper for his nap. He was talkin' and playin' and peein' in the bed! I had to take pics for future use! But, who could get mad at that cute little face! He just wanted out of bed!


8 comments:

Lynne Griffies said...

What adorable pics---especially that last one.

Chad said...

That is hilarious. I'm taking note that when MoJo is here and is awake to go get her. :)

Unknown said...

Sweet Baby. His hair reminds me so much of Ian's!

Rebecca said...

How funn! The last picture looks alot like Austin!

Lones World said...

Oh my goodness! That is GREAT!
We will be in Montgomery over the 4th weekend. I hope to see you guys at church that Sunday so our Cooper's can meet! :)

Louise said...

He is too cute!!!

Leah said...

So funny! He's such a cutie!!

Melissa Lester said...

I guess he was determined to get a little freedom however he could! Too funny!