Monday, March 17, 2008

Spring has Sprung!

We've been hearing chirping noise by the front for a few days. And the other night when we turned the porch light on a bird was flying all around the light and the door. So, the next day Detective Dad went to check his suspicions out. And he was right (as always :) ) there was a bird nest on the decorative flower hanger on the front door. So, hopefully we'll be able to keep up with them and they won't leave too soon. Austin is super excited about this wonderful act of Spring!






BTW...today was my follow-up dentist appointment and all went well!!! Dr. E gave me the "happy gas" and it was the best. I told him to mark it on my chart, that's what we'll do every time he's got to get in there and do work. I hadn't had happy gas since I was a little girl and had forgotten how wonderfully it worked. I'm really not sure that I should have been driving so quickly afterwards, I still felt a little tipsy for quite a while. Then my mouth was numb and now that's gone and I'm just a little sore. Whoever invented that stuff should have their own holiday...it totally relaxed me and I had no stress or anxiety. Although, I think I was so calmed and relaxed that I may have lost control of some bodily functions! But, that's for you to ask me about later...not for public knowledge.

5 comments:

Melissa Lester said...

The bird's nest adds the perfect finishing touch to your door. Glad your trip to the dentist went so much better!

Rebecca said...

The bird's nest is so pretty that one would almost think it is not real. How neat! I am glad your follow-up appt went well!

Unknown said...

Can I just say, "AWWWWW". LOVE birds nests!
P.S. Happy Gas ROCKS!

Leah said...

The pictures of the bird's nest are beautiful. Glad your appointment went well!

Unknown said...

Julie,
I don't have your email, so I thought I'd post. I want to order something for Jason and his fiance(I couldn't make it to the shower). Could you email me the wish list?
ahilyer13@charter.net. Thanks!!
Allison