Thursday, March 18, 2010

What!? A NEW post! YES!

Okay, so I'm finally posting! Yea! After returning from Xmas we discovered our laptop had crashed. That's the second laptop to crash--NOT BUYING A GATEWAY AGAIN! So, now we've had this new HP and got a wireless router. I never knew how much I would enjoy at $40 piece of electronics!

So, here are a few pics from Xmas in Nashville. We all loved being with the fam. The boys loved Jami and Tim's new house. Especially, the elevator and movie theater. But, they truly LOVE their cousins and spending time with them. Austin cried again this year when we left. Merry Belated Christmas!
















2 comments:

margie said...

You must have finally downloaded your camera. I love the pix of the kids mid-air.

Anonymous said...

You must have finally downloaded your camera. I love the pix of the kids mid-air.