Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Happy Anniversary...and Thanksgiving!

It's been a while since my last post so here's an update!

Charlie and I celebrated our 9th anniversary! We had a nice dinner & shopping without kiddos. Here are some pics from our honeymoon to Disney. If ever someone says Disney's not the place for a honeymoon...they are WRONG! We had a blast! Flew to Orlando, rented a little silver convertible, ate great places, went on rides, relaxed, shopped, ate great places, went on rides, relaxed, shopped, ... Anyways you get the point!
We look so young and thin! Good Times! Charlie felt silly having his pic taken with characters so, he picked up the bacon! Snow White's thinkin' this guy is crazy!
Here' a pic of our entire wedding party and the preacher. Yes, Charlie had a LOT of guys. In fact there were two guys per girl attendant. It made for a full stage. But, what a wonderful day; being surrounded by friends and family.


We had a Happy Thanksgiving in Prattville with Charlie's parents and his sister and family. Austin loves when his cousins come down. He practically lived there for a couple days while they were in town. We ate very well and already packing on a few extra holiday pounds! Time to charge up the ipod and get back on the treadmill!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Anniversary!

Anonymous said...

Hi! Congratulations! I remember your wedding - If I remember right it was on the day of the Alabama/Auburn game! You looked beautiful and I remember Glenna and her cure for puffy eyes:) I also remember being aggravated because Stevie would not wait long enough for me to get a piece of wedding cake....He just had to be home in time to watch the big game....I begged him to wait and he did..for awhile, but in the end I left without a piece of cake. I have never let him forget it either.LOL If I want a really good cake, I just remind him of your wedding -Works everytime!! Happy Anniversary and many more!

Rebecca said...

I had forgotten that your hair was that long. I did remember Charlie and the picture with the piece of bacon. So funny!

Crystal said...

I cannot believe it has been 9 years. You did have the biggest wedding party in the world but we look so young.

Chad said...

Happy Anniversary! And I agree with you about Disney. Teale and I went there for our 1st Anniversary and WOW!!! What fun that place is.